There are many financial products in the market, and so choosing the ones that best meet an individual client’s needs can be complicated. Informed decisions about the products in any portfolio are best made after an assessment of individual needs. After meeting to do this, you are better informed when the time comes to choose from a comprehensive suite of products and services and select those that address your unique situation.
Most investors are concerned about services offered by investment companies.
We believe that there are three main aspects that investors focus on:
- Accumulation – This phase starts when you get your first job and lasts until your last day of employment. These are the years where you put away money for future use.
These are the times where growth investments predominate and long term financial plans start.
- Distribution – Also known as the Income phase. This is where the client desires stable income and usually more stability in asset prices. At this juncture, financial life planning comes in to play. Making sure lifetime income models are in place, life insurance purchased if needed, and starting to think about legacy investing.
- Legacy – some people think of this as the inheritance phase. Do you have a Living Trust? Have you named your beneficiaries? How much in assets would you like to leave to your beneficiaries? When would you like them to receive the assets? These are some of the questions that need to be answered
Products and services include:
- Custom Designed Financial Plans
- Women and Investing
- Legacy Planning
- Lifetime Income Planning (Distribution)
- Investment Allocation (Accumulation)